• £10 per person deposit forall festive bookings
• Larger group bookings / private hire deposit is 50% of minimum spend
• Christmas Day deposit is 50% of menu price, with the rest paid on the day
• Christmas events (quiz, jumper night, wreath making etc) to follow individual house deposit policy
• Bookings are only confirmed on receipt of deposit
• Balance to be paid in full on the day of the event by credit or debit card
• Full refund if cancelling up to 14 days before the event
• Deposit retained for bookings 14 days and under, or guest can move their event to another date (within 3 months)
• Cancellations under 7 days can be moved to a later date (within 3 months) but we reserve the right to retain part of deposit for any food pre-ordered which can’t be reused elsewhere
• General Manager has final say on any refund queries or disputes
• Pre-orders to be received in full no later than 7 days before the booking date
• Last minute changes will be accommodated where possible but may be charged if significant in size or without warning
FESTIVE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Deposit Payments: Standard festive table or group bookings to be secured with a £10 per person deposit. Private Hire for rooms to be secured by 50% of the minimum spend. Bookings are only confirmed on receipt of the deposit. Space can be held provisionally without a deposit for up to 7 days, then we may release the space if the deposit has not been paid. Please talk to your Events Manager if you require an extension on your hold.
A discretionary service charge of up to 12.5% may be added to your bill on the day, and this is not included in any quoted minimum spend.
Minimum spends apply against all food and drinks and are inclusive of VAT. Deposit payments can be made by Credit/Debit Card or via BACS/CHAPS (bank transfer). BACS payments must be received within 30 days of invoice issue. Ask your Event Manager for an invoice if you prefer to pay via bank transfer. Please note all outstanding balances or extra spends must be paid on the day of the event.
Balance Payments: The remaining balance must be paid on the day by Credit or Debit card. Should an agreed minimum spend not be reached the outstanding balance will be charged as room hire on the event date. For specific payment term queries or requests please speak to your Events Manager. Your deposit can be returned via the original payment method on the day of your event or deducted from the final bill. Returned deposit payments will take 3-5 working days to reach your account.
Cancellation Terms: In case of cancellation we require full notice a minimum of 15 days prior to the booking date in order to process a refund. For cancellations within 14 Days: We retain the full deposit (Pre-auth or deposit amount / 50% of the minimum spend), or you can move your event to a later date.Cancellations within 7 days can be moved to a later date, but we reserve the right to deduct the cost of any pre-ordered food from your deposit. All decisions are at the discretion of the General Manager.
Food & Drinks: All food pre-orders must be confirmed no later than 7 days in advance of the booking date; for specific pre-order requests please speak to your Events Manager. The venue will endeavour to accommodate any last minute changes to guest numbers or menu choices, but you may be charged for food& drink items already pre-ordered should your guest numbers reducesignificantly or without prior warning.Any charges are at the GeneralManager’s discretion.
No externally sourced food or beverages are permitted on the premises without prior agreement. Where externally sourced food is brought onto the premises e.g. a birthday cake, the venue accepts no liability with regards to allergen information or customer safety.** **
Allergies & Intolerances: Please notify us of any allergies and intolerances for members of your party in advance and we can advise you on the best options or suitable alternatives. Although the food is all prepared on-site, we cannot guarantee that it may not contain GIF products or nut traces.
**House Policies: **Subject to prior agreement, you can decorate your event area. Confetti, glitter and streamers are not permitted. A cleaning or repair fee may be added to your final bill should the venue incur any damages during your event. You may leave decorations to be collected the following day. Anything left on the premises 2 days after your event will be discarded.** **: